Sunday, February 5, 2017

Heading south to Bunbary and on to Albany.

 That's the plan anyway, to explore the south west with a tent and hired car.

7 years ago we met a lovely couple in southern Thailand who were working on their yacht Larrissa. They said they were going to Malaysia later and if we were passing we should "drop by."
We did and stayed on their boat for a while.They gave us their address in case we ever came to Australia. We have, so we are going to "drop by " again. I am excited to see and surprise them again.
Dad is a bit worried because Percy was already quite old and he smoked 150 cigarettes a day.

Larrissa moved out of the photo.


I was three, that's Percy the owner/skipper and Mum in the back ground.


Carol, his wife and me. I learned to swim here.


Percy and me at the bat cave.


Deserted beach only accessible by boat.
Percy smoking his 102nd cigarette of the morning. (Mum on the swing)




No comments:

Post a Comment