Monday, October 10, 2016

My first dive, down like a fish.

I did scuba diving today, it was really great.


                When I was doing an an acoustic practice a couple of days ago 4 guys with back packs came and sat near us. They were drinking beer and smoking, I thought they were also travelling. Dad started speaking to them. It turned out that they were relaxing after preparing for exams the next day, they were hoping to qualify as diving instructers. They  were really nice and said it was possible for me to do a dive even though I am only 9. We went and booked dives for monday, which is today. It is a dive school called Abyss and is probably the best in the area. Gabriel, one of the guys we met earlier was my buddy/instructor.


He was a great teacher and I was confident and really enjoyed the dive. More photos
                                                                                                                            here is the link
We are going to busk this afternoon on the sea front and then head for a place called Levanto, the stepping stone to The Cinque Terre ( a world heritage site)

1 comment:

  1. Well done Ruby, Now that is something you can't learn in your local primary school. xx

    ReplyDelete